To create and organize creative arts healing and development programmes in all communities and to play an important role in using the arts ( visual arts and drama ) as a tool for healing in communities . The workshops and development programmes focuses on drama and art activities in creating a comfort zone to identify and address specific personal and community issues.
- To boost self confidence and self esteem.
- An individual who is experienced in all facets of the creative world.
- Understanding the field of creative arts and it’s power in communication.
- To give them the opportunity to be part of a creative world.
- To help them explore themselves and promote own creativity.
- Help them express inner feelings and confront problems in society by getting creative solutions.
- Arts gives any individual involved a feeling of belonging and self worth.
- Improves mental agility The experience of being creative is therapeutic.